2021 03 09
Who? What? Why? Where? When? Questions! Life is full of questions.
It is important for us to understand the who, what, why, where and when. Frequently we find ourselves zooming in on the "what" with less attention given to the others.
As followers of Christ it is important to see the
• What - tends to focus on the result. Saved, healed, provided for etc.
• Why - tends to focus on the reason. Loved, cared for, correction etc.
• Where - focuses on locality. Can be anywhere, could be purposefully restrictive
• When - generally speaks of timing, but could also imply behaviour.
• Who - focuses on God - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Many of us tend to focus mostly on the "what". This is good in the context of Thanksgiving.
More important than the "what" is the "who". Too often we glide past God into the trap of speaking about what He has done or what we would like Him to do, rather than who He is.
Today, let us take time to focus on the "who". Let's make much of Him in our conversations and in our praying.
Have a good day filled with the "Who" in your life.
Mike and Daphne