Church At Home
Time & Location
About the Event
GRACE COV WILL CONTINUE TO MEET ONLINE FOR ALL OUR EVENTS AND GATHERINGS. WE WILL HAVE NO PUBLIC GATHERINGS UNTIL WE ARE CLEARED TO DO SO BY OUR GOVERNMENT.
WHAT IS GRACE COV CHURCH'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19? We are here for you! Acts 8:1 tells us of a crises that the early church faced and the fruit that came from it. The church spread all over the world, people were saved - all by christians who responded in Faith and made DIY part of their lifestyle! Jesus has made us part of a wonderful community at Grace Cov, and we want to keep each other strong as we navigate the next weeks. So we’ll give you as many options to stay connected as possible.
Need to contact us urgently?
Craig 083 630 7239 (Lead Elder)
Wawa 073 011 9507 (Elder)
Lily 074 648 4702 (Administrator)
WHAT CAN YOU DO? Community and community! Be encouraged and encourage. Here are a few ideas for you even when in lockdown!
- Be the church! Amidst the darkness, we are called to be the light.
- Slow down. Talk to God. Ask for His perspective.
- Read your bible. Ponder on God's Word. Let it be your guide.
- Download the Youversion App, it has excellent reading plans for children, teens and adults.
- Choose to speak hope into this situation. Don’t buy into the frenzy.
- Pray for someone. Text someone. Call someone.
- Pray for God to bring people to mind. Text or call them and ask how they are.
- Reach out to your neighbours and spread the love that Jesus has for them!
- Reach out to a health care worker and tell them you are praying for them.
- Show gratitude to all around you. Thank the people working in shops, deliveries, health care workers.
- If you are able help those who cannot leave home with shopping or by suggesting good sources for online deliveries.
- Be generous.
- Teach your children to focus on God.
- Break bread together with your family.
STAY IN TOUCH
- Download the app and join ZOOM, Google Hangouts so that you can join in on online chats and communities.
- Subscribe to the Grace Cov website so that we can send you email updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Like the Grace Cov Facebook and Instagram pages, we'll keep these updated and current.
- Like and share posts and invite friends to online events.
- Make sure that our office has your updated details so that we can care for you effectively. Not sure if we have your most recent phone number or email address? We have provided an easy link on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHURCH AT HOME - ONLINE STREAMING
We will be live streaming our meetings. Please be patient with us, we're all learning and are endeavouring to upskill as quickly as possible! Should we have some gremlins, we'll switch to a pre-recorded message so that you don't miss out. We'll also have a playlist available on our social media so that you can worship wherever you are.
We have a podcast with all our latest sermons. To download simply search Grace Cov Church on your favourite platform or go to our website to listen to all our sermons. Our latest series DIY DISCIPLES is especially relevant during this time.
VIRTUAL LIFE GROUPS We have virtual life groups meeting in homes across the city. Reach out and we'll direct you to a group. Contact Us
PROBONO LEGAL SERVICES We're open! A free legal clinic offered to everyone in our city on the first Saturday of every month. Simply book your appointment online and we'll be in touch with a link for an online meetup. Book Probono.