Grace Cov is excited to offer opportunities to serve as Interns!
Our Internship program is designed for focused service, with contributions in specific roles in operations and ministry in line with your gifting and ability.
Develop key skills which will benefit you in future ministry, employment or your own business.
Applicants must be students of a tertiary institution and meet the following requirements:
- Be between 18 & 25 years old.
- Be able to commit to a regular weekly slot at Grace Cov Church office.
- Attend all corporate meetings of Grace Cov Church, i.e. Sunday Church meetings, prayer meetings and the like.
- Agree with the vision and values of Grace Cov Church.
Grace Cov Church commits to:
- Give full training and support for any tasks assigned.
- Give a small monthly remuneration.
- Work with the applicant’s schedule.
- Give a certificate & recommendation after the internship is complete.
Preference will be given to applicants who are members of Grace Cov Church.