In Romans 12, my (Mike) friend, Paul, gives us a procedure to discovering our ministry.
1. Dedicate your body (i.e. yourself): "I urge you...to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. (v1)
2. Eliminate competing distractions: "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." (v2)
3. Evaluate your strengths: "Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you." (v3)
4. Cooperate with other believers: "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. (v4-5)
5. Activate your gift: "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us...prophesying...serving...teaching... encouraging...giving...leading...mercy (v6-7)