Recently we listened to some people sharing what they were going through and realized that we all need hope.
How do we become dispensers of hope in a world that so desperately needs it?
• Be an encourager
• Greet people and be friendly
• Mourn with those who mourn
• Listen intently to their problems
• Show compassion
• Go the extra mile to help people
• Observe when people aren't present, contact them and let them know they were missed
• Love unconditionally
We can do this because we have hope dwelling in us: "Christ in you, the hope of glory". (Colossians 1:27)
Have a good day dispensing hope to the world around you.
Mike and Daphne